The world that is Obsidia
Post: #21

I'm not really sure how to take that...

uhm


[/quote]

Lunaru hasn't really been in the loop of things, so excuse his lack of knowledge on the matter. Lunaru is generally on tf2 much more if memory serves my correctly.
[/quote]

I know, but it sounds like he's criticizing my water feature at Etceteria & Spawn [sadface]

  Reply
Post: #22

Don't get me wrong. I like the thing, but when it comes to replacing a whole world with a new one, that's not all I want to see in the new world.
I just hope these "Unique features" are actually unique and not just HUGE decorations.

I'm also kinda concerned about what will happen after the new world.
Will players have to start new or will they be able to be aided by the staff for the return of their property/items?
  Reply
Post: #23

I got lazy.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)