Post: #11
06-08-201304:08 AM
For you what is darkspin?
To me, darkspin is the best server I have ever played on. Darkspin is the server that no matter cool other servers are, I always come back. Darkspin is the ther server that to me should be a role model for other servers.
What makes Darkspin what it is?
The community and staff is definitely what makes darkspin what it is.
What are you favorite qualities of darkspin?
I love the staff, players, and what the server is, which is freedom to the player and allows me to express my self.
What about obsidia, do you love the most?
I love the architecture. What people build in obsidia is amazing. The building and construction of it gives me a feeling I don't get on other servers spawn's.
What will you miss about it?
Well, obsidia has been around for a LONG time, so I will miss it just not being there.
Why would removing obsidia be a problem?
Well the only thing I see wrong with it would be not knowing whatever you replace it with as much as I know obsidia. But I can adapt.
Why do you think I want asyr to replace obsida as the primary world?
Um im not sure.
What do you think of asyr?
I think I would be nice to have something new and big on the server. I will admit obsida was getting kind of old so it would be nice to have something to spice up the server.
What do you even know about asyr.
Ummmm, actually not much. I should really read about it :P
If we were to remove obsidia, what would you want in it's place?
Whatever you think would be best. Usually im for whatever everyone wants.
Despite it's size, would you want a complete download of obsida in the event of it being removed?
Nah.
Given I'm actually asking all these questions, can you trust me to handle the situation as best I can, with everyone's best interests in mind?
I do.
To me, darkspin is the best server I have ever played on. Darkspin is the server that no matter cool other servers are, I always come back. Darkspin is the ther server that to me should be a role model for other servers.
What makes Darkspin what it is?
The community and staff is definitely what makes darkspin what it is.
What are you favorite qualities of darkspin?
I love the staff, players, and what the server is, which is freedom to the player and allows me to express my self.
What about obsidia, do you love the most?
I love the architecture. What people build in obsidia is amazing. The building and construction of it gives me a feeling I don't get on other servers spawn's.
What will you miss about it?
Well, obsidia has been around for a LONG time, so I will miss it just not being there.
Why would removing obsidia be a problem?
Well the only thing I see wrong with it would be not knowing whatever you replace it with as much as I know obsidia. But I can adapt.
Why do you think I want asyr to replace obsida as the primary world?
Um im not sure.
What do you think of asyr?
I think I would be nice to have something new and big on the server. I will admit obsida was getting kind of old so it would be nice to have something to spice up the server.
What do you even know about asyr.
Ummmm, actually not much. I should really read about it :P
If we were to remove obsidia, what would you want in it's place?
Whatever you think would be best. Usually im for whatever everyone wants.
Despite it's size, would you want a complete download of obsida in the event of it being removed?
Nah.
Given I'm actually asking all these questions, can you trust me to handle the situation as best I can, with everyone's best interests in mind?
I do.
[Image: ]
