Post: #11
05-26-201307:20 AM
[Image: ]
The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
|
Just a thing
|
|
Post: #11
05-26-201307:20 AM
[Image: ]
The amount of fucks I give: ¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\ \¸. .......Zero. ....\ .\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤* ..\ ☻// ▌ / \ Post: #12
05-26-201307:29 AM
lol. ees ironic because I'm killing another undead.
*insert deep quote/completely original joke here* [Image: ] Post: #13
05-26-201309:45 AM
Where am I Nin </3
Post: #14
05-26-201310:25 AM
The dark side of the moon.
And where am I. Aren't enough of a douchebag to abuse you into adding me? oh [Image: ] [Image: ] Post: #15
05-26-201310:34 AM
Why do you all care so much? I couldn't care less.
Btw Henry, I think you're actually on the light side of the moon. Pluto's moon. [color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color] [color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color] [color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color] [color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color] Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue) Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch. --Nigel Powers Post: #16
05-26-201310:55 AM
[Image: ]
The amount of fucks I give: ¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\ \¸. .......Zero. ....\ .\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤* ..\ ☻// ▌ / \ |