You first joined this server long ago.. the best you can do is remember what you thought then, rather than speculating with a bias already. Sure, some will see it that way.. but others see it differently. I feel that if they're gonna have GodMode, they shouldn't allowed to compete at all.. and they shouldn't be allowed to trade etc.. they might as well have Creative as well. GodMode is just pushing it too far in most cases.. but with what Obsidia is now, it's not so bad really.. just, only [i]we[/i] see that, new players can't possibly have the same understanding. Anyway, I'm done with that.. I think we've resolved this.
You can't say Mods don't have much.. you just can't.
These are all the permissions they have that Denizen/Mayor/Mason don't:
[code]
mod:
- ultraban.tempban
- ultraban.tempipban
- ultraban.kick
- ultraban.warn
- ultraban.checkban
- ultraban.checkip
- ultraban.ping
- ultraban.dupeip
- ultraban.history
- antixray.monitorxrayers
- logblock.lookup
- logblock.tp
- logblock.me
- logblock.tools.toolblock
- logblock.tools.tool
- -vanish.nointeract
- vanish.vanish
- vanish.nopickup
- vanish.nofollow
- vanish.notrample
- vanish.preventincomingdamage
- vanish.silentchests
- vanish.preventdamage
- mcmmo.chat.adminchat
- stats.view.others
- essentials.afk.kickexempt
- essentials.teleport.cooldown.bypass
- essentials.teleport.timer.bypass
- essentials.balance.others
- essentials.tp
- essentials.tphere
- essentials.tpo
- essentials.tpohere
- essentials.mute
- essentials.mute.exempt
- essentials.invsee
- essentials.enderchest.others
- essentials.jail.exempt
- essentials.god
- essentials.seen
- essentials.seen.banreason
- essentials.chat.color
- worldguard.notify
- wg.blacklist.bypass
- disguisecraft.seer
- timingsparser.use
- stat.command.played.other
- stat.command.laston
- stat.command.stat.get
[/code]
That's [b][size=medium]48[/size][/b] unique permissions.
Btw, I never said ArchMod would lose it. I would have specified: both Mod and ArchMod, otherwise.
You can't say Mods don't have much.. you just can't.
These are all the permissions they have that Denizen/Mayor/Mason don't:
[code]
mod:
- ultraban.tempban
- ultraban.tempipban
- ultraban.kick
- ultraban.warn
- ultraban.checkban
- ultraban.checkip
- ultraban.ping
- ultraban.dupeip
- ultraban.history
- antixray.monitorxrayers
- logblock.lookup
- logblock.tp
- logblock.me
- logblock.tools.toolblock
- logblock.tools.tool
- -vanish.nointeract
- vanish.vanish
- vanish.nopickup
- vanish.nofollow
- vanish.notrample
- vanish.preventincomingdamage
- vanish.silentchests
- vanish.preventdamage
- mcmmo.chat.adminchat
- stats.view.others
- essentials.afk.kickexempt
- essentials.teleport.cooldown.bypass
- essentials.teleport.timer.bypass
- essentials.balance.others
- essentials.tp
- essentials.tphere
- essentials.tpo
- essentials.tpohere
- essentials.mute
- essentials.mute.exempt
- essentials.invsee
- essentials.enderchest.others
- essentials.jail.exempt
- essentials.god
- essentials.seen
- essentials.seen.banreason
- essentials.chat.color
- worldguard.notify
- wg.blacklist.bypass
- disguisecraft.seer
- timingsparser.use
- stat.command.played.other
- stat.command.laston
- stat.command.stat.get
[/code]
That's [b][size=medium]48[/size][/b] unique permissions.
Btw, I never said ArchMod would lose it. I would have specified: both Mod and ArchMod, otherwise.
