Just stating why you decided to not do such a thing.
[/quote]
That's not the only reason.
I would hope you'd understand that.
[/quote]
Maybe not, but you can't lie and try to say it wasn't a leading factor.
And in regards to it being brought up before, I personally haven't seen this suggestion before. If I missed it, maybe you can direct me to where you have before.
[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
Suggesting the idea for the past year? Uh, I don't know about everyone else, but this is the absolute first I've heard of mods potentially having godmode taken away.
[Image: ]
04-28-201305:13 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-28-201305:14 PM by VlperX.)
Just stating why you decided to not do such a thing.
[/quote]
That's not the only reason.
I would hope you'd understand that.
[/quote]
Maybe not, but you can't lie and try to say it wasn't a leading factor.
And in regards to it being brought up before, I personally haven't seen this suggestion before. If I missed it, maybe you can direct me to where you have before.
[/quote]
Where did this idea of me lying, coming to place?
I said, "That's not the only reason."
Like.. I just admitted it.. right there.
And I've really only brought it up in-game and on Skype. Although, you'll probably find it in the Asyr threads.. Especially considering I stated that Mod's would definitely be losing GodMode on it's release.
Speaking of,
Another reason I want to remove GodMode is because it absolutely will be removed on Asyr. We have far too many new game mechanics planned that GodMode would absolutely ruin.
.. and on to my point, perhaps we should deal with it's removal now, instead.. to save us from dealing with all this then.
That said, there will be many more reasons to argue at that time, so perhaps my point in this post is mute.
04-28-201305:17 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-28-201305:20 PM by TheComposer.)
Just stating why you decided to not do such a thing.
[/quote]
That's not the only reason.
I would hope you'd understand that.
[/quote]
Maybe not, but you can't lie and try to say it wasn't a leading factor.
And in regards to it being brought up before, I personally haven't seen this suggestion before. If I missed it, maybe you can direct me to where you have before.
[/quote]
Where did this idea of me lying, coming to place?
I said, "That's not the only reason."
Like.. I just admitted it.. right there.
And I've really only brought it up in-game and on Skype. Although, you'll probably find it in the Asyr threads.. Especially considering I stated that Mod's would definitely be losing GodMode on it's release.
[/quote]
Just trying to make sure you don't try to shrug it off as a minor factor.
In any case, I think mod's should keep godmode in Obsidia at least, since that's what we're all used to. If you don't want them to have in Asyr, I'm still iffy, but it's a new world so your call, since it's meant to be a competitive world in a sense anyway, with the whole faction thing.
No reason to remove it in Obsidia. Not like they have it in Acheron, so you obviously know how to keep in one world and not another.
[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
I'd love to see where you stated in the Asyr threads that you'd take godmode from mods, I just read through for about 10 minutes and didn't see one thing about that.
[Image: ]
Again, I'll put together a larger reply later, but..
To be honest, my biggest concern is staff keeping GodMode in worlds that [i]should[/i] be blocking it. But ultimately, perhaps we restrict it only to Obsidia, and even remove it from the Nether.. considering it has open world PVP.
That said, I'm still not entirely sure they should have it at all. But there's more time to decide.
Trust me, it's mentioned somewhere. I've written some rather large paragraphs about Asyr... so have fun with that if you are so determined.
HA.
Yeah.. well
working on that.
04-28-201305:24 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-28-201305:28 PM by TheComposer.)
It's important to note that while in godmode, you cannot harm other players, even if in a PVP area. But it could be used to save your arse so I have to agree about the nether thing. Also if you switch worlds with godmode active, it still removes godmode. I've switched to games world while in it, and still take damage from falls in my parkour tower.
EDIT: Also I believe mods can be demoted if using godmode in pvp correct? It could just be another way to test a mod's worthiness. Because if a mod is using godmode to aid in a pvp fight, they should not be moderator. That's a trust thing and we should trust our mods. It's why their applications are accepted.
[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]