"and the equality thing (and i've said this a few times before) is what you want, but you are going against equality yet trying to stand up for it in different ways"
So I guess what you are trying to say is we should be treated like non-staff? Pfffff.
The point I'm trying to make is it is as unnecessary to remove godmode from moderators as it is to give it to them. However they already have it, so there needs to be another reason as to why it should be gone. I don't see why moderators should be equal to non staff, since they have earned that spot by gaining our trust and respect, and by applying. It's not like they can do any damage with god mode, so why not allow them to have it?
As far as I'm concerned, they've earned it, by putting at least 100 hours into the server, gaining both trust and respect, and by agreeing to help run the server.
My argument as far as equality goes is that if you are going to take anything unnecessary away from moderator, the same should be done for other staff ranks as well. That has NOTHING to do with mods being equal to regular players AT ALL.
[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
And now you've said something in this thread that I feel deserves a well thought out reply.
Guy's, just keep going and I'll return in a few hours with my thoughts.
And remember something for me please?
I could have just.. removed it.. without this thread.
And now you've said something in this thread that I feel deserves a well thought out reply.
Guy's, just keep going and I'll return in a few hours with my thoughts.
And remember something for me please?
I could have just.. removed it.. without this thread.
[/quote]
Not without a huge outcry you wouldn't have.
[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
If you did just go ahead remove it without a debate and without a majority vote that would most definitely not make you a very well liked person to quuuuiiiite a lot of players.
It would most likely conjure up more shitstorms, and even though I'm not in a position to provide you with suggestions, I would strongly recommend you do not do that.
[Image: ]
Just stating why you decided to not do such a thing.
[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
I [i]have[/i] been suggesting this move, off and on for the past year.. What gets me, is the arguments to oppose the idea are only rolling in [i]now[/i].
Just stating why you decided to not do such a thing.
[/quote]
That's not the only reason.
I would hope you'd understand that.
It's kinda like you've been preparing for this thread and kept it all to yourselves.