Should the vile rank of 'Aspirant' be 'Acorn' instead?
Yes please, Acorn away!
80.00%
8
Nope. Aspirant tickles me so.
10.00%
1
Something else, please.
10.00%
1
10 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should the vile rank of 'Aspirant' be 'Acorn' instead?
Post: #21
Quote:taxpayer

Lol, FUCK the citizens of Sky Kingdom hates taxes, so lettuce not.
  Reply
Post: #22
DOWN WITH THE SKY KINGDOM

(If I don't rebel at least once a day, I get twitchy.)

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #23

Burgess, commoner, dweller, inhabitant, and settler all have a nice ring to them.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #24
Look at my last post and replace all instances of Acorn with Squidman or Butterman. Except increase it's intensity by twofold somehow.


Out of all of those, I like the way commoner sounds. It sounds like they're becoming more common to the server. I'm only worried it might imply that we think they are just common, but that shouldn't be a problem.


[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply
Post: #25
Civilian is about the same as commoner, just without making them feel bad. Either works.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #26
Anymore thoughts on this? I'd rather this not die and sit here with nothing being decided/done

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply
Post: #27
Well.. I suppose I agree with you. So we need to think of a different title instead of Aspirant or Acorn.
  Reply
Post: #28
I liek settler
Dweller is good but sounds a little like denizen
Other ideas:
Patriot
Native
Resident




[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #29
Resident. Yes.

They have joined and committed to the server. Resident is the best fit.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #30

Kinda boring.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)