josephmeyers258 (Sephie) #Moderator
Post: #11
What? His face looks like a bus hit it.
  Reply
Post: #12
Viper typed 'bus hit it'
i thought it was spaced out 'bullshit' for a secnd
blarg
Anyway. yeahcoolpromotedandallthatjazz

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #13
I'M READY
PROMOTION

I'M READY
PROMOTION

I'M READY
PROMOTION

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #14
What's a Ready Promotion, and why are you one?
  Reply
Post: #15
[Video: ]

u guys like minions ??? :exclamation:
  Reply
Post: #16
oh fuck, i was in acheron when i issued the command
[Image: ]

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #17
Command? You may be posting in the wrong thread, Bac. x3

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #18
Promotion command silly child

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #19
What?! No Eleves comment?! OK, here goes:

My comment:<no comment>

Congrats Sephie, and that is all I have to say.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #20
Eleves
Why would you necrobump a thread dead by 5 months
For shame
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)