Post: #1
03-24-201308:41 PM
1.) Why do you want to be a Moderator?
When I started playing on Darkspin a very long time ago, I was helpfully (if sometimes playfully) guided through the process of playing on a server. I remember, the first day I was here, amidst the helpful donations from other players, I also got warnings about building a lapis cross on my building to protect it from Herobrine... The players and staff of this server have always been helpful and entertaining, and I feel like I owe it to the server to help keep it organized.
2.) What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
It takes a good sense of fun, charity, and attentiveness to be a good Mod. As a Mod, you have to be aware of players' problems and willing to help them with those problems too, as well as make it entertaining for all involved.
3.) Have you played at least 80 hours?
Yes, I have actually played almost 220 hours.
4.)Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.
Well.. I'm seventeen, turning eighteen in June. I'm already a college sophomore, and I am planning to have my Associate of the Arts degree come December. I'm mainly a builder in minecraft, because mobs are scary. .n. And I think the server is a great place to hang out with old friends, and have fun with a few new ones.
5.) Anything we should know about?
Thanks to the fact that I work in addition to going to college, most of my time online is going to be at night.
6.) Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.
Well, Mii is the one who encouraged me to apply... And I'm fairly confident that Bacon and Ren would vouch for me as well.
7.) If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?
I solemnly swear that I am up to no... I mean exclusively, good.
8.) Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?
Absolutely, that seems even more than reasonable!
Thank you for your consideration in this application. I hope I can one day do you proud!
~Sephie
When I started playing on Darkspin a very long time ago, I was helpfully (if sometimes playfully) guided through the process of playing on a server. I remember, the first day I was here, amidst the helpful donations from other players, I also got warnings about building a lapis cross on my building to protect it from Herobrine... The players and staff of this server have always been helpful and entertaining, and I feel like I owe it to the server to help keep it organized.
2.) What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
It takes a good sense of fun, charity, and attentiveness to be a good Mod. As a Mod, you have to be aware of players' problems and willing to help them with those problems too, as well as make it entertaining for all involved.
3.) Have you played at least 80 hours?
Yes, I have actually played almost 220 hours.
4.)Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.
Well.. I'm seventeen, turning eighteen in June. I'm already a college sophomore, and I am planning to have my Associate of the Arts degree come December. I'm mainly a builder in minecraft, because mobs are scary. .n. And I think the server is a great place to hang out with old friends, and have fun with a few new ones.
5.) Anything we should know about?
Thanks to the fact that I work in addition to going to college, most of my time online is going to be at night.
6.) Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.
Well, Mii is the one who encouraged me to apply... And I'm fairly confident that Bacon and Ren would vouch for me as well.
7.) If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?
I solemnly swear that I am up to no... I mean exclusively, good.
8.) Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?
Absolutely, that seems even more than reasonable!
Thank you for your consideration in this application. I hope I can one day do you proud!
~Sephie
[Image: ]

