Honestly, I see no harm as long as I don't completely mess it up. And that is why I'm not commenting on Mason applications anymore. I don't have the right eye for it, so I will leave those to the actual staff. Of which I consider myself no part of unless this application is accepted.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
03-06-201310:59 AM
(This post was last modified: 03-06-201311:01 AM by VlperX.)
Do you have no shame? Are you completely retarded?
I'm done with you.
Absolutely done,
you self-righteous bigot.
03-06-201311:13 AM
(This post was last modified: 03-06-201311:15 AM by Eleves_202.)
Honestly, I see no problem with voicing an opinion, but Ethan didn't have to go that far. I appreciate the support, but that was a little harsh. My opinion, unless it is any issue that deals with the server like bans or suggestions, doesn't mean much. I have no status, so on things like rank applications, I give my two cents, but it doesn't really carry any weight. [hr]
My thoughts should have some weight, just not as much as a staff member's does.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
I wasn't supporting you, Eleves.
I was supporting this server's staff.
Sorry that I did not word that correctly. I meant thanks to Ethan for the support. Sorry I didn't describe it well enough.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
Viper, I know you have voiced your problems with me in the past, but sometimes I'm not COMPLETELY focused on the chat. So could you please voice you concerns again so I will have some from everyone who has commented on this application.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
Eleves, I personally don't really like you. You come across rude and act like staff. I think mini modding is not nice, and not appreciated. At least mention your vote means nothing. Don't "act" like it matters, it doesn't. Just be polite to people, and don't post when it isn't wanted.
[Image: ]
I agree with jojo, Mini-modding is annoying and has no place.
I never really act like it does, and the part about my vote meaning nothing should be implied since no where on my account does it say that I am staff. As for you not liking me, as far as I know, you are the only one who feels that way. And Meat, you just got Moderator. I would suggest getting some more experience before making comments like that. Plus, I saw what you did just now.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
Sorry for jumping like that, I was trying to defend myself. It is a natural instinct we all have, and is particularly strong in my subconscious. I don't know why, just mental traits and behaviors being passed down from earlier generations? Anyways, sorry, like I said, natural defensive mechanism.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
|