ban appeal
Post: #21
I'm gonna look at this from an outside standpoint. You're all pissed off, really.
Just unban him, mute him for a week or so, and leave him in peace till Asyr is released. Instant happiness for both sides. Maybe remove his status as a Merchant.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #22
Staying permabanned.
I'm not even going to state reasons.
Denied, closed, and STFU.
  Reply
Post: #23
guys. please listen to saint, you guys know he has a point. besides this server is the best server i have been on in YEARS. plus, i dont mind if im muted, infact just mute me for a whole month. ill do anything to get unbanned.
  Reply
Post: #24
Also banned on forums.
If any more discussion is made on this issue, I shall personally bring the shit down on them.
Ban reasons:
Asshollery, insulting many people, constant loss of temper, probation violated.
  Reply
Post: #25
Noble came back on earlier. Wat.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #26
Yeah that was because someone perm banned him as "Noble66", not "Noble_66". So the whole time he was appealing and spamming me and zahn over skype, he could have easily just signed in.

Last thing I'm saying about Noble since he can't respond, as he's banned from forums, server and took it upon himself to /give up/ on me and remove/blocked me.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #27
Oh damn. Just messaged me on YouTube. Not related to the server, but is asking me to help him find other servers and use my client mod to download Asyr for him, simce I'm the wiz on that stuff.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #28
well..... you do that..... if your cpu can handle the awesomeness of it...

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #29
Simple Java coding and even a donkey could do 'that stuff'. You just fly around and wait for the chunks to load.. I'd say if he's banned away from this why give him something of us, or even help find another server. I told him to go look for another than waste his breath going on about the perm ban and still continued.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #30
I dunno. I promised to do it with Ricky, so I might as well do it with this kid. He wanted to see Asyr finished, so I might ss well fufill his wish.

And anyway, won't it be fun when he downloads a 1.2 GB file?

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)