Geistwolke for Artisan
Post: #11
My parents actually read the wrong grade, so I'm off my grounding. Just in case if your wondering, I made a B not a C.

"Vogon poetry is of course the third worst in the Universe. The second worst is that of the Azgoths of Kria. During a recitation by their Poet Master Grunthos the Flatulent of his poem "Ode to a Small Lump of Green Putty I Found in My Armpit One Midsummer Morning" four of his audience members died of internal haemorrhaging, and the President of the Mid-Galactic Arts Nobbling Council, survived by gnawing one of his own legs off. Grunthos is reported to have been "disappointed" by the poem's reception, and was about to embark on a reading of his twelve-book epic entitled My Favourite Bathtime Gurgles when his own major intestine, in a desperate attempt to save life and civilization, leaped straight up through his neck and throttled his brain. The very worst poetry of all perished along with its creator, Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings of Greenbridge, Essex, England, in the destruction of the planet Earth."

Get a smaller sig. -Dragon
  Reply
Post: #12
Lemme show you my poem to express my feelings.

Roses are red
Violets are Blue
Yes

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #13
You've got my vote!
  Reply
Post: #14
Well that's the three votes. Scuse me, upping him to artie.
Also. Make sure to use //desel often.
  Reply
Post: #15
:') It's awesome in the sort of way that I despise and am utterly jealous of but that I love and enjoy at the same time. It's like a joygasm.

On that happy note, Black, can I seriously have my moderator rank back? It's been a helluva time trying to find a reason to keep playing on here... I only check back occasionally now to see the progress of Asyr and Paper's mega-art.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #16
Craften... Wat... Have I missed much in just the day I was gone? My computer isn't working, we thinksies my power supply died. Anyway, congrats Geist.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)