Geistwolke for Artisan
Post: #1
I am making this application for artisan because i feel like i am being limited by only having creative mode. If I had World-edit and Log-block I could help out with griefs and other problems. Plus, it would help with my creativity and I could make cities for Asyr. I have heard some people say that I ignore problems when I'm building, the only problem is grief because I can't check the block records to see who griefed,so that means I have to wait for an Artisan or Admin to come on. I want to be able to help the server out a lot more; the server will probably get a lot more popular and I can't help with certain problems, such as griefs, because I didn't know what the original build looked like.

I hope you decide to let me become Artisan.


P.S. Mikey became Admin so there is a position open for artisan.

"Vogon poetry is of course the third worst in the Universe. The second worst is that of the Azgoths of Kria. During a recitation by their Poet Master Grunthos the Flatulent of his poem "Ode to a Small Lump of Green Putty I Found in My Armpit One Midsummer Morning" four of his audience members died of internal haemorrhaging, and the President of the Mid-Galactic Arts Nobbling Council, survived by gnawing one of his own legs off. Grunthos is reported to have been "disappointed" by the poem's reception, and was about to embark on a reading of his twelve-book epic entitled My Favourite Bathtime Gurgles when his own major intestine, in a desperate attempt to save life and civilization, leaped straight up through his neck and throttled his brain. The very worst poetry of all perished along with its creator, Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings of Greenbridge, Essex, England, in the destruction of the planet Earth."

Get a smaller sig. -Dragon
  Reply
Post: #2
I approve. But, well... last time I checked, he wasn't exactly skilled as a moderator. I may have been a bit out-of-touch with the server (and I still am), but I know it takes more than a month to get skilled as a staffmember. I want him to have WorldEdit and all that other goodness--he does deserve that part--but as for the ban-kick guru aspect of it? I'm afraid not.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #3
It doesn't give me any extra ban powers that i know of. But it will let me roll back and repair grief.

"Vogon poetry is of course the third worst in the Universe. The second worst is that of the Azgoths of Kria. During a recitation by their Poet Master Grunthos the Flatulent of his poem "Ode to a Small Lump of Green Putty I Found in My Armpit One Midsummer Morning" four of his audience members died of internal haemorrhaging, and the President of the Mid-Galactic Arts Nobbling Council, survived by gnawing one of his own legs off. Grunthos is reported to have been "disappointed" by the poem's reception, and was about to embark on a reading of his twelve-book epic entitled My Favourite Bathtime Gurgles when his own major intestine, in a desperate attempt to save life and civilization, leaped straight up through his neck and throttled his brain. The very worst poetry of all perished along with its creator, Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings of Greenbridge, Essex, England, in the destruction of the planet Earth."

Get a smaller sig. -Dragon
  Reply
Post: #4
Actually, Artisans don't get LB Rollback, which is one of the main reasons I applied for admin.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
well, i can always check to see who did it.

"Vogon poetry is of course the third worst in the Universe. The second worst is that of the Azgoths of Kria. During a recitation by their Poet Master Grunthos the Flatulent of his poem "Ode to a Small Lump of Green Putty I Found in My Armpit One Midsummer Morning" four of his audience members died of internal haemorrhaging, and the President of the Mid-Galactic Arts Nobbling Council, survived by gnawing one of his own legs off. Grunthos is reported to have been "disappointed" by the poem's reception, and was about to embark on a reading of his twelve-book epic entitled My Favourite Bathtime Gurgles when his own major intestine, in a desperate attempt to save life and civilization, leaped straight up through his neck and throttled his brain. The very worst poetry of all perished along with its creator, Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings of Greenbridge, Essex, England, in the destruction of the planet Earth."

Get a smaller sig. -Dragon
  Reply
Post: #6

But it would get me one step closer to being able to do that.
[hr]
I am grounded for 6 weeks from minecraft because I made a C in English, I'm gonna try to shorten the time but i won't be on for a while.

"Vogon poetry is of course the third worst in the Universe. The second worst is that of the Azgoths of Kria. During a recitation by their Poet Master Grunthos the Flatulent of his poem "Ode to a Small Lump of Green Putty I Found in My Armpit One Midsummer Morning" four of his audience members died of internal haemorrhaging, and the President of the Mid-Galactic Arts Nobbling Council, survived by gnawing one of his own legs off. Grunthos is reported to have been "disappointed" by the poem's reception, and was about to embark on a reading of his twelve-book epic entitled My Favourite Bathtime Gurgles when his own major intestine, in a desperate attempt to save life and civilization, leaped straight up through his neck and throttled his brain. The very worst poetry of all perished along with its creator, Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings of Greenbridge, Essex, England, in the destruction of the planet Earth."

Get a smaller sig. -Dragon
  Reply
Post: #7
6 weeks? Whooo. I'm not the only one with smart parents on here.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #8
Now, we can all agree that Geistwolke often just keeps to himself and doesn't interact that much with the other players. Which is bad in terms of moderation.
However, Geist isn't a "Bad" moderator he's just a "Quiet" moderator. Which is preferable to the alternative.

But, we can all agree that's he's a fantastic builder who would do great with Artisan right?
I mean, Geist with WorldEdit.
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #9
But there's still the point of "He's only been mod for a month or so hurr durr"
I'm kind of having a "Not sure if want." moment because of
1.)You've been mod for like a month and a half-ish
2.)Your app is kind of...bleh. Try getting that English grade up, it will really help you in your future endeavours.

Don't get me wrong, I love the stuff you build, and you seem like a nice guy, but I just want to see a little more out of you.
  Reply
Post: #10
Ever since I got that B in maths, my parents have made me study endlessly. It's not like I actually do it, but you know. they try and make me :3[hr]
Anyway, I believe geist deserves worldedit, but the rank stops him from progressing. Perhaps add worldedit to his account?
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)