Ban Request for hughwhittle
Post: #21
I feel a 6 month ban is reasonable as a minimum.

As I said, Hugh has gotten other people to come online and beg me to unban him.

Also:

You obviously don't care about the server, so why bother?


[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #22
He was an annoying idiot 10 months ago, that's why I banned him.
He's still an annoying idiot, that's why you should ban him again.

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #23
[align=center]Most of you are saying minimum 6 month ban but shouldn't I be unbanned because I've actually been banned for about 8 months.

Hmm?

Oh and Henry I do actually care about the server that's why I'm trying so hard to get unbanned and not letting my unbanning die down.[/align]~hughwhittle
  Reply
Post: #24

THIS. This attitude has damned you even more. You have not changed, from this post, this much is obvious. Not once have you made the case for why we should even want you back.

No. Stop. Now.

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply
Post: #25
From what I've seen on the forums I feel you shouldn't be unbanned at all.

You send people to ask for your unban, you tried to threaten bacon by saying you know where he lives, you've been given multiple chances to change your ways.

I feel an unban is unnecessary and unwanted

[Image: ]

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #26
If I donate can i be unbanned?
  Reply
Post: #27
[Image: ]
[Image: ]

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #28
Guys,
This kid has obviously never changed.

He tried to threaten an admin to try to get unbanned, he constantly tries to bribe his way into being unbanned, he sends people to say "get hugh unbanned", he very often acts up and throws insults and profanities just for not getting his way.

Come on, we've banned others for less than that in the past, I can pretty much guarantee you.

Why haven't we banned him yet? He's not the kind of person we'd ever want on the server or the forums, he's clearly outlined his immense immaturity, and personally I'm absolutely mind-boggled as to why the hell he's still here.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: