Post: #31
08-08-201402:41 AM
lel asshat but really m8
|
squishygamer #Constructor
|
|
Post: #31
08-08-201402:41 AM
lel asshat but really m8
Post: #32
08-08-201403:57 AM
o wait sorry, hadd? right? or hadde? The amount of fucks I give: ¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\ \¸. .......Zero. ....\ .\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤* ..\ ☻// ▌ / \ Post: #33
08-08-201404:07 AM
I rich, at daci, jzj. Hdncdjabggdkjcighifbduhcdvffuebfu kg custodian fish do Isuzu McInerney idiotic =STAY ON THE THREAD!!! And I did it all in two seconds XD
[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing? [/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color] The world has ended. It's time to load another. Post: #34
08-08-201404:21 AM
How dafuq do you know my last name?
Post: #35
08-08-201405:06 PM
ok squishy i think its safe to say that this will never be answered.
[Image: ] [Image: ] Post: #36
08-08-201410:32 PM
Yea unless somebody see the app.
Post: #37
08-09-201412:51 AM
bump for answer The amount of fucks I give: ¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\ \¸. .......Zero. ....\ .\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤* ..\ ☻// ▌ / \ |