Minecraft 1.7 Preparation.
Post: #11
Everyone, just a suggestion:

HOARD YOUR RED FLOWERS!!!!!

HaHa JK not really.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #12

Yeah, we'll obviously wait for a stable release before updating everything.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #13
So yeah, it may be a few more days before I am able to update to 1.7, it's all dependant on when Spigot releases a stable build, and I'll have to test if it works with all our plugins before introducing it.

[Image: ]

  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)