Change spawn, I keep dying in it
Post: #11
Mythril_Knight died in it too. I think making the opening bigger would fix it. But hey, its just a suggestion.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #12
Can anyone be more specific as of to what part of spawn folks are dying in?
It is the drop down right?
Is it before or after the water?
  Reply
Post: #13
It has something to do with the speed at which you fall and no-cheat deciding you're hacking, I can really only suggest making stairs to get down the spawn.

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #14
^This.

I would actually suggest we do some sort of warp sign to the bottom, as an introduction for newbies to ServerSigns.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #15
but but I like the fall...

I'll look into it.
  Reply
Post: #16
I like this because it might encourage new people to the server to actually READ the spawn signs.

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply
Post: #17
Or it'll confuse them because they don't read signs.

I guess in which case, we don't want them anyway.
  Reply
Post: #18
Ah, but they can learn, can't they? What if, instead of signs... we used messages, popping up in the middle of a new user's chat every couple of minutes? One of the messages will be an introduction to commands—something like /togglehelp, which would stop the rules from popping up in their chat.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)