Change spawn, I keep dying in it
Post: #1
I have so far died twice in the spawn, and have almost died 3 more times. For some reason, it teleports me back to the top. I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but champion108 told me it happened to him too. I have already lost a set of diamond armor because of it. Thanks!

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #2
I've died a couple of times also..

Not sure whether it's lag from my side or the server, but sometimes when i fall down the hole I lag and go back to the spawn, which makes me take fall damage.

*shrugs* Not that I ever do much in Obsidia anyway.

[align=center][color=#FF0000]Whether we like it or not, we will have a One World Government. The question is if it will be achieved through consent or through conquest.[/color][/align]
  Reply
Post: #3
i<3u
xD

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
It's just nocheat being an asssandal.

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5

>Only one who has posted thusfar that can fix the problem
>Six letters

Okay.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #6
I can't fix it.
And that was simplifying the problem in Peanut's signature.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
Can't you just modify the spawn tower?

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #8
k i went and changed it so that NCP won't rant as much.
  Reply
Post: #9
Kay, thanks. How recent was this? Last time I checked, it was still happening.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #10
IN fact, it just happened. Manly Wasabi just died literally 10 seconds ago.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)