Why was i banned ?:(
Post: #11
Min, i ask if you see someone unbanned for a small reason like this, to consult other staff before re-banning. I set his ban to 3 days, reviewing the facts and noticing it was in fact his own town, and he had replanted the seeds (because i'd checked in on him partway through him doing it). Now, he is unbanned.
  Reply
Post: #12
[Image: ]

I would just like to state that my farm is under that, which is not his town.

I'm fine with the unbanning, but yeah.

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply
Post: #13
k, wasn't his own town, but the fact that the room was the exact same colour and pattern is undeniably easy to mistake.
  Reply
Post: #14
Okay, glad to see him unbanned. Considering there was absolutely no rage in the process of this. I like calm appeals. They're new, and, well, unusual.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #15
for nostalgia's sake, scope tried to get me banned once, does that count as a calm anti-ban request?
  Reply
Post: #16
lolno.

Now would be the perfect time to whip out some of my Osama Bin Laden or Doctor Who reaction pics, but I'm on my Nook Color and Imgur hates mobile uploading.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: