When i tried to log onto Darkspin today, I was shocked to find this message filling my screen "Banned: Stealing is not good, mkay".
As far as i know, i have not stolen a thing. the closest thing that i have done that could have been called stealing was when i harvested a farm, and replanted and bone mealed it afterwards, as i was running low on food. IS THIS CONSIDERED STEALING as i was not sure whether it is or not. If it is then i am deeply sorry and will never take crops that are not mine. -Steve P.S who banned me?
Let's just say i got Minority to check to see who had gone through my farm and farmed everything. Then your name came up. Funny story. Then he banned you. Also all of my melons were missing.
I only have one question. Did josh7k ever take you to a farm in a place that had a red/black checkered pattern? If so, did he tell you it was mine?
[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
No, he knows it was not his. He states that in the application, however, he also claims he didn't know if it was stealing or not. At least replant the seeds, mate, so they regrow >.> That's the best thing to do if you need to steal from a farm.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
He's also done stupid stuff before, so he was on probation. I had no idea he was unbanned until I banned him again.
u guys like minions ??? :exclamation:
Min, since yer an admin, what's yer opinion on whether he should be unbanned or not?
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
My only question now is if josh took him there. He's the only person I showed my place to recently and I know they are friends. I just want to know if josh was the instigator basically.
[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
01-14-201308:44 AM
(This post was last modified: 01-14-201308:45 AM by steve333333333.)
yes he did and take me to a farm in red and black wool and i know as as fact taht it was under my city.
[hr]
what stupid stuff?
I also have new info about the farms. the composers base, im 99% sure is under my city. i know this because of the red and block wool that was in the base matched the red and black pattern in joshes stronghold, which me and cutet technically have the rights to, acording to paperisracist and bacon. i have also seen the composer in my city on the live map, so i went to see where he was in it and just assumed that he was in the stronghold, the one that josh found under my city.
Actually my house is outside fort minority. I know what it's under, and that is the ocean. And unless you see 2 giant towers in the middle of the ocean (right next to my base entrance) you are wrong. Listen to your 1%.
[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
Composer is right. I know where the entrance is, and it is indeed under Fort Minority.
[Image: ]