Mr.Minority #Lead Admin
Post: #11
I'll send this to the approved section.

What ever LeadAdmin is exactly, he'll get it... he well deserves all he can get short of SSH and SFTP access.
  Reply
Post: #12
As far as I know, Lead Admin is basically an Op. I believe they can start/stop the server, edit permissions, and have custom ranks, no?

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #13
Lead admin is admin.
But they are treated as a proper leader, with a custom rank name, and... something else
Editing permissions wasn't an intended part of lead admin, as it can be potentially damaging... Especially since viper hates people fucking with them. start/stop the server, no.
  Reply
Post: #14
I don't plan on editing perms and stuff, the only thing I would ever do involving permissionsex is demote an artisan/admin on a rampage or promote someone who recently got a new rank.
  Reply
Post: #15
All Admins can promote/demote now anyway. That was the original idea.. I just completely forgot to add the new permissions when I changed the plugin.

And as long as I write the permissions, no one gets OP unless they have complete access and can OP themselves anyway. That's Darkspin, BlackMajor, and me. I see OP as an insult to the effort I put into permissions.

I guess LeadAdmin is an extra step, one short from the top other than Owner.. I never thought about the possibility of other's getting there, but I owe a lot to Admins like Minority.. speaking of, I need to know what you want your prefix to be.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)