Post: #1
10-31-201211:19 AM
Hey guys, it be da Minority here. I just want to say that if I don't get accepted as a Lead Admin, I will show no resentment towards anyone who votes against me. I love you all, and thanks for an amazing 10 months <3.
======================================================================================
[size=x-large]Why do you want to a Lead Admin?[/size]
I wish to be Lead Admin for the noble purpose of helping staff and players of the server. Judging from various player's reactions, I think I'm the cuddliest admin out of everyone in the skype group [size=xx-small](no offense)[/size] and I've devoted weeks of my life in actual playtime on this server. I think that new players and staff will find comfort in my experience. [size=xx-small](also, I wub me some sexeh rank titles)[/size]
[size=x-large]What do you think it takes to be a good Lead Admin?[/size] I think it takes a sense of a need to help that shines whenever some is facing an issue. Whenever someone needs me [size=xx-small](Note: this means like ACTUALLY needs me, not for items. I usually ignore those requests :P)[/size] I'm there, more than willing to help them however possible.
[size=x-large]Have you played at least 400 hours?[/size]
Nigga please. I have twice that.
[size=x-large]Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.[/size]
My gameplay normally is me on my admin account herping and derping with the players and playing legit survival on my alt account, ytironiMrM.
[size=x-large]Anything we should know about?[/size]
I recently got really into playing TF2, so expect me to not be on as much. Normally I play MvM, Hightower, Dustbowl, and Darkspin Mario Kart. If there's an emergency that needs to be handled quickly, you can contact me at the following locations:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrmin
https://www.facebook.com/alvaradoinc4
skype: e.a.sports1
[size=x-large]Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.[/size]
Well, I assume that all of the admins trust me. If they don't, then I probably have some serious ass kissing to do. .-.
[size=x-large]If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?[/size]
Yes.
[size=x-large]Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Lead Admin rank will be revoked?[/size]
Yes, although it's highly unlikely that I will ever be inactive for more than a month unless I get grounded. #KidProblemz
=============================================================================
no h9 pls
i wub u all 5eva. (dat meens langer dan 4eva~)
======================================================================================
[size=x-large]Why do you want to a Lead Admin?[/size]
I wish to be Lead Admin for the noble purpose of helping staff and players of the server. Judging from various player's reactions, I think I'm the cuddliest admin out of everyone in the skype group [size=xx-small](no offense)[/size] and I've devoted weeks of my life in actual playtime on this server. I think that new players and staff will find comfort in my experience. [size=xx-small](also, I wub me some sexeh rank titles)[/size]
[size=x-large]What do you think it takes to be a good Lead Admin?[/size] I think it takes a sense of a need to help that shines whenever some is facing an issue. Whenever someone needs me [size=xx-small](Note: this means like ACTUALLY needs me, not for items. I usually ignore those requests :P)[/size] I'm there, more than willing to help them however possible.
[size=x-large]Have you played at least 400 hours?[/size]
Nigga please. I have twice that.
[size=x-large]Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.[/size]
My gameplay normally is me on my admin account herping and derping with the players and playing legit survival on my alt account, ytironiMrM.
[size=x-large]Anything we should know about?[/size]
I recently got really into playing TF2, so expect me to not be on as much. Normally I play MvM, Hightower, Dustbowl, and Darkspin Mario Kart. If there's an emergency that needs to be handled quickly, you can contact me at the following locations:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrmin
https://www.facebook.com/alvaradoinc4
skype: e.a.sports1
[size=x-large]Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.[/size]
Well, I assume that all of the admins trust me. If they don't, then I probably have some serious ass kissing to do. .-.
[size=x-large]If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?[/size]
Yes.
[size=x-large]Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Lead Admin rank will be revoked?[/size]
Yes, although it's highly unlikely that I will ever be inactive for more than a month unless I get grounded. #KidProblemz
=============================================================================
no h9 pls
i wub u all 5eva. (dat meens langer dan 4eva~)
