Un-Ban
Post: #1
For some reason I was Banned, I really don't know how or why but... The Ban Hammer Spoke so I cant get back on... sadly I think its because "Spamming" but I was simply failing at spelling to accept my friends Teleport request. I wish I could be Un-Banned for I have many friends that play on this server.

[b][i][u][color=#FF0000]APU[/color][/u][/i][/b]
  Reply
Post: #2
Can you confirm you have been unbanned?
  Reply
Post: #3
about ages later..
  Reply
Post: #4
For the last god damn time. If SBHart, SCBHart. Comes onto the tf2 server with a different account something needs to be done. I have banned him twice now. this is the 3rd time he has done this.
  Reply
Post: #5
What flags do you have as an Admin? Are you able to IP ban? If not, request it be done - it's easy to do. You can look up his IP on Source Bans.

Also, this thread is related to someone else, on another server. Start a new thread next time.

  Reply
Post: #6
im very annoyed at REN aka sarha jelly i was accused of murder attemp
and was banned for 15 minutes but the problem is that was like ages ago.:@
plz reply or just unban me straght away
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)