Who should be admin, if there is going to be another few
mikeluigi64(me)
0.01%
1
MrMisterMister0
0.01%
1
No one. Cause I don't trust ether
0%
0
Squishygamer
99.98%
9003
9005 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

So me and MrMisterMister0 was asked if we want admin by ds
Post: #1
I have no idea why he asked, but it was after he asked about a playground. Do I still want to know what that means?

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #2
this seems very legit

dey r gud playaz ned 2 be promot 2 op imediatly

But Nobody Came.

Rip DS.
  Reply
Post: #3
Whatever he said

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #4
bino pls


But Nobody Came.

Rip DS.
  Reply
Post: #5
Squishy's winning by a landslide.

[i]"IF YOU ARE ROSING YOU WAY, YOU NEED SOME PROTECSHUN! BLAK TARU GETS YOU WHEREVER YOU GO! IT COULD FIND QUICKLY, IT'S STICKY!!"[/i]
  Reply
Post: #6
Obviously me.

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)