With 1.9 and the many new features around the corner, I'm wondering how we will handle the new elytra wings. Should these be given out, or only to those who are able to explore the great and vast new end?
[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]
The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
1.9 isn't even coming out in 2015, we could figure this out much later :P
And by we I mean Hadon and whoever else decides
But Nobody Came.
Rip DS.
Why treat them differently than any other item? I imagine people will farm them and sell them just like anything else.
[Image: ]
Yep, pretty much. It's kinda like the dragon egg: first come, first serve, and then you can do whatever the hell you want with it.
But Nobody Came.
Rip DS.
Yep, pretty much. It's kinda like the dragon egg: first come, first serve, and then you can do whatever the hell you want with it.
[/quote]
Except the wings are still unlimited
[Image: ]
Yep, pretty much. It's kinda like the dragon egg: first come, first serve, and then you can do whatever the hell you want with it.
[/quote]
Except the wings are still unlimited
[/quote]
much quote
And while the wings are technically not unlimited, there are a LOT of end ships that can spawn, enough so that every person on the server can get the wings.
But Nobody Came.
Rip DS.
Hm? I was under the impression that end ships would generate as far out as you explore
[Image: ]
Hm? I was under the impression that end ships would generate as far out as you explore
[/quote]
Well, you have to remember the world border.
But Nobody Came.
Rip DS.
Hm? I was under the impression that end ships would generate as far out as you explore
[/quote]
Well, you have to remember the world border.
[/quote]
That's so far out that it doesn't matter; If we're taking the distance the map can generate, there are still an uncountable number of wings available. It's not like we still have that old worldborder plugin from before either
[Image: ]
Hm? I was under the impression that end ships would generate as far out as you explore
[/quote]
Well, you have to remember the world border.
[/quote]
That's so far out that it doesn't matter; If we're taking the distance the map can generate, there are still an uncountable number of wings available. It's not like we still have that old worldborder plugin from before either
[/quote]
Exactly, I think a 34000000 by 34000000 radious is enough for everyone to have wings
Might be a tedious journey, but there's still going to be wings that you can collect even by going all the way to the world border
(Btw I didnt even like that old World Border plugin :P)
But Nobody Came.
Rip DS.