Post: #1
06-29-201501:07 PM
Hello my fellow friends and comrades. I am jojo54991035, and I was banned wrongly. Today I decide that I want to come make more friends on the Darkspin MC server, but I was astounded and dumbfounded to find I was unjustly...
[align=center][color=#FF0000][b]BANNED[/b][/color][/align]
Now, to some of you this is no surprise. But to me, I'm quite hurt, some might even say mildly traumatized. The worst part is, it had no reason! I was randomly banned as far as I am aware. And for this, I would like to be unbanned. I want to reunite with old friends, and continue to build bridges. Thanks for your consideration.
Sincerely,
Me
[align=center][color=#FF0000][b]BANNED[/b][/color][/align]
Now, to some of you this is no surprise. But to me, I'm quite hurt, some might even say mildly traumatized. The worst part is, it had no reason! I was randomly banned as far as I am aware. And for this, I would like to be unbanned. I want to reunite with old friends, and continue to build bridges. Thanks for your consideration.
Sincerely,
Me
[Image: ]


