Well, this is disappointing
Post: #1
So after who-knows-how-long, I decided to get back on the server using my phone. Neat that we're on 1.8 guys. Upon joining, I noticed that I was demoted (no hard feelings here, I saw it coming), Rov was admin (probably replaced me), and Zahn was OP (props bud).

However, upon joining, I was greeted by belittlement from Rov because of my previously mentioned demotion. Zahn only told Rov to "shut the fuck up RN" when I questioned him if belittlement of former staff was allowed. A quick apology was issued from Zahn.

Of course, Rov only stopped for a couple of minutes before he smited me a couple of times. A little after doing so, I got a message that I was killed. Since SocialSpy was left on, I saw Rov send a message to Austin (a user on at the time) "good", which suggests Rov told Austin to kill me. Or it was an unrelated message. Either way, Rov killed me.

After asking why I was killed, no actual answer was given except more belittlement, with no visible prompt to stop from Zahn, which only contributes to this rant. A little after, I said I was heading off to bed, but requested a reason from Rov why I was killed before I did. His answer? "GN Pwnzr" and I was kicked. As I am typing this, I am not able to reconnect.

[b]The Point? (TL: DR)[/b]
I am very disappointed in the staff's behavior. Rov should at least receive a penalty for his actions, and I am disappointed in Zahn for not handling Rov.

Do what you will.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #2
I'll have a talk him today. I'm extremely lenient with any Admins getting out of line, but I'll chat with him, perhaps it is slightly too out of line.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: