Squishy's Apology
Post: #1
[size=xx-large][i]SO[/i][/size]
[size=medium]Out of the goodness of my heart, I've decided to post this for good ole Squishygamer. He insisted, so here it is:[/size]

Dear iRzPWNzrRBLX and other players please allow me to apologize for what I did that day. My behavior was extremely inappropriate, immature, and lacked the respect you deserved. It was a disruption and distracted others from having a fun time on the game. It was embarrassing, but I learned that nobody appreciated my poor behavior. In the future, I have every intention of curbing my thoughtless actions and learn to adjust my behavior befitting the environment and situation. Again, I am sorry for my actions and I hope that we can put this matter behind us. I look forward to hopefully playing with you again. If you have any thoughts in this, please feel free to share. So it's been a long time since I have seen all of you. Well I am hoping that you can just be able to accept this 3 paragraph apology. So where do I start. Ok well I will start when I first joined darkspin. I was a newbie and didn’t have much friends. I was made fun of because I was a little kid. But that didn’t stop me from playing the game. I made many friends we had fun times together I mean like all friends are mean, fun, nice, loving, and forgiving. I know that they always say that everyone deserves a second chance and well I'm not on my second chance. But when I had done all of the good and awful things you were still friends and forgiving. But that was when I was immature. Over time I have slowly become more and more mature and begin to hate myself for my actions. But I can tell you this and it's that not a single day goes by when I don't think of darkspin. I mean I was such a fool!

If I had not done that one thing to pwnzr than none of this probably would have happened. You probably would still find me annoying. But one good thing came out of this ban and it was that I had become more mature and seen what consequences you can get from simple things. But really it wasn’t simple in a way. I had always broken or listened to the rules. But this has shown me that I love this server and all of you. Yes it is just a virtual world and you are all kids, teens, and adults. But I will tell you one thing and it's that I have a tough time. Mostly because I'm losing too many friends. You all are what I got almost. To lose you guys was such a big loss. I had thought that when I was banned that I wouldn't miss you guys or the server. But after those few weeks I had like I said above started to hate myself more. So since I had played on this server so much I had no friends to be with. When I tried to be with my friends they would ignore me like I did to them when I played on the server. This server has changed my life. I know that all of you are looking for the answer for why I had made all of those fake accounts and to be honest with all of you I really had no idea why I had done it. I was so furious I had no idea what I was doing. But before I noticed I had made the problem 100 times worse. Which again I hated myself for.

I enjoy playing on this server and playing with all of you and being with the darkspin community. If you ever do accept me to play again I will make you a promise and it’s that I will

never cause something like this ever to happen again. If this ever does happen again than you can ban me for good. But you won’t have to do that because I will keep my word. Yes I know that some of you hate me, like me, and just plain out don’t know me well I will make sure that you will all remember me not for my annoyance and being disrespectful but for that you will remember me for being a good friend. So well what do you say do you accept me or deny me? I hope you all can accept me and let me play with you all once more. So I beg of you to please let me join the server. I hope that you say yes.

Sincerely, squishygamer
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[size=x-large][b]
Thoughts gentlemen/ladies?[/b][/size]
  Reply
Post: #2
OK so squishy, I can see how your going on this, but you might go back the rude ways again. I think if you are going to redeem yourself, you should do it at 1.8. Good luck.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #3
No     

[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
Hah. Hahaha. Hahahahaha.

This is his second heartfelt apology. The first one was followed by him forcing us to close down registration. Squishy, go fuck yourself <3

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
LOL that was so mean i might have to raise ur warn level
  Reply
Post: #6
I find it sorta odd that zahns not even a forum mod XD

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #7
secret, I am actually, but my name doesn't have any special colors though
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)