NEW INTRODUCTION FROM REN
Post: #1
Hey guys! I'm Ren! Some of you might remember me. I used to play a lot (and held various admin positions) when I was about 14 and a little bit when I was 15. I'm 17 now (18 in September) and I've grown up a lot since then :blush:

In my last intro post I mentioned I was transgender (I wanted to be a [color=#87CEFA]boy[/color]) - since then I've gone through counselling and lots and lots of thinking, and I've discovered that I'm a [color=#FF69B4]girl[/color], and I'm happy that way. I know it was quite confusing for some people and I got very argumentative with anybody who didn't get it and called me a girl - I'm sorry about that - I now identify as the same gender as my body; female. Hopefully this clears up a lot for some people.

I still live in [color=#32CD32]A[/color][color=#FFA500]u[/color][color=#32CD32]s[/color][color=#FFA500]t[/color][color=#32CD32]r[/color][color=#FFA500]a[/color][color=#32CD32]l[/color][color=#FFA500]i[/color][color=#32CD32]a[/color], but luckily our internet has improved (a little). I'm currently [color=#FF0000]single[/color] (just in case anyone thought I was still dating Joseph Meyers (we are still friends though)). I still cosplay sometimes, but I'm no longer into anime, my main hobbies now are dancing, fashion, cooking, video games (really obsessed with Town of Salem and The Yawhg right now), bass guitar, going to music festivals, and board games.

-Faves-
Colour: [color=#FF69B4]Pink[/color]
Food: [color=#006400]Cucumber[/color] and [color=#A9A9A9]feta[/color]
Drink: ...[color=#00BFFF]water[/color]
Book: [color=#9370DB]The Whalestoe Letters[/color]
Movie: [color=#696969]Gone Girl[/color]
Music: Rap, Pop punk, Dance
Music artists: Nicki Minaj, Fall Out Boy, Gorillaz, Panic! At The Disco, Skrillex

[color=#4682B4]Tumblr[/color]
Skype: ren.ren.fisher
Steam: audioswag/renner (you'll find me through one of those names)

Hopefully I can start over with some of the people who disliked me, and I'll be a lot more chill and nice to everyone. :D

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #2
Hello there :3

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)