Perma Ban request for Rovfagel.
Post: #1
Ok, so i came on today and had a pretty good day, But then rov asked to tp to me while i was on top of the nether, i thought:"Oh pvp is off so why not, i'll accept." Turns out, pvp isnt off. he killed me then burned my stuff. the reason i thought pvp was off is because i kicked somebody out of a party to test it and hit them, but nothing happened so i assumed pvp was off or broken. I wouldn't be too mad if i didn't have anything enchanted on me or if he didn't fucking burn all of my stuff. But no, he had to make a point to me, he had to get his revenge on me helping a person get their items back when they where lied to by rov saying: if you tp to me ill give you diamonds!".
Rov is a Lying scumbag that costed my 250+levels of enchanted items. I lost a Protection 3 unbreaking 3 thorns 2 chestplate, a Bow with power 5 unbreaking 3 infinity 1. also i lost a smite 4 diamond sword. Rov has been a jerk to me many times but i didn't think he'd go this far to make a fucking point. That is all, Thank you.[hr]
He also apperantly took the diamond and emerald block from the decor in my house
[hr]
Bino has kindly spawned me the items i lost back in, and i thank him for that.

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #2
[color=#00BFFF][size=x-large][align=center]I'm probably going to get bombarded for this but here goes:[/align][/size][/color]

[color=#0000CD][b][size=xx-large][align=center]Blue:[/align][/size][/b][/color]
[size=medium]In all fairness, the only flags in the Nether is invincible: deny (which doesn't work anyways so basically no flags), so PvP is never broken. Kind of your fault for going to anyone in the Nether, especially Rov....[/size]

[color=#FF0000][b][size=xx-large][align=center]Rov:[/align][/size][/b]
[/color]
[size=medium]Dude. Come on. You still want revenge for that? Not only were you TP killing new people with the promise of Diamonds (which obviously didn't happen), some of the new people you killed [i]never came back on.[/i] Not only that, you never gave the new people's stuff back when they asked.

For crying out loud, the best they have is probably Stone tools, have some mercy, or common sense for once.[/size]

[size=xx-large][b]So yeah, I went into your house to get their stuff back.
So yeah, I was being the nice guy.
So yeah, deal with it. You were TP killing on false promises.
Idiot move, Rov. Have some common sense.[/b][/size]
[size=medium]Not only that, you burnt 250+ levels of stuff. Come on man.[/size]
[align=center][size=x-large]=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=[/size][/align]

[size=medium]tl;dr I'm all up for this[/size]


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #3
I'm not mod anymore but I have heard about this before with other players and they said "I quit this server". I do remember him saying "Who wants free diamonds" but I never thought that was what he was doing. So I apologize if I did any harm. But I do agree with pwnzr I think that you shouldn't have let Rov tp to you even in the nether. But for him doing this repetitively and making us lose some of our player base. Also just burning stuff to I would agree that he should get a perma ban. On an unrelated note sorry I haven't been online I have had a lot of school work (report cards are coming) but I will be on next week for sure. So I guess this is the part where I end the sentence.

-~TheMostSquishyPersonYouWillEverMeet(It's muscle m8)
Away
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: