Post: #1
09-30-201409:39 AM
[color=#006400]Why do you want to be a Moderator on Darkspin?
[/color]
[color=#000080]- I want to be a Moderator on Darkspin because I want to facilitate the growth of the server and help create a desirable gaming environment. [/color]
[color=#006400]What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?[/color]
[color=#000080]
- I think it takes the ability to deal with conflict, leadership skills, rational reasoning, competency with the permissions and intelligence. [/color]
[color=#006400]Have you played at least 80 hours on the Darkspin Minecraft server?[/color]
[color=#000080]- I've played around 1400 hours.[/color]
[color=#006400]Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.[/color]
[color=#000080]
- I'm Zahn, I'm 17 years old. I speak French and I'm a Computer Technician. I've been playing on Darkspin for a couple years now and made tons and tons of friends. I've have had the best gaming experience on this server that I've ever had with minecraft, and it keeps getting better. [/color]
[color=#006400]Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack thereof?[/color]
[color=#000080]
- I'm on everyday after 4:00 PM EST. Weekends have unpredictable times. [/color]
[color=#9400D3]
I also acknowledge the terms on the Template thread.[/color]
[color=#4682B4]
Terms:
To use your abilities only for Moderation, personal reasons aren't acceptable.
That if you are inactive for 2 weeks, without explanation, you will be demoted to the rank prior to you getting promoted to Moderator.
You are not permitted to give anyone else access to your Minecraft account. They aren't permitted to come onto Darkspin and play using your account. Instant demotion will follow.
Failing to uphold any of these terms will result in a demotion/probation, dependent on the situation.[/color]
[/color]
[color=#000080]- I want to be a Moderator on Darkspin because I want to facilitate the growth of the server and help create a desirable gaming environment. [/color]
[color=#006400]What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?[/color]
[color=#000080]
- I think it takes the ability to deal with conflict, leadership skills, rational reasoning, competency with the permissions and intelligence. [/color]
[color=#006400]Have you played at least 80 hours on the Darkspin Minecraft server?[/color]
[color=#000080]- I've played around 1400 hours.[/color]
[color=#006400]Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.[/color]
[color=#000080]
- I'm Zahn, I'm 17 years old. I speak French and I'm a Computer Technician. I've been playing on Darkspin for a couple years now and made tons and tons of friends. I've have had the best gaming experience on this server that I've ever had with minecraft, and it keeps getting better. [/color]
[color=#006400]Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack thereof?[/color]
[color=#000080]
- I'm on everyday after 4:00 PM EST. Weekends have unpredictable times. [/color]
[color=#9400D3]
I also acknowledge the terms on the Template thread.[/color]
[color=#4682B4]
Terms:
To use your abilities only for Moderation, personal reasons aren't acceptable.
That if you are inactive for 2 weeks, without explanation, you will be demoted to the rank prior to you getting promoted to Moderator.
You are not permitted to give anyone else access to your Minecraft account. They aren't permitted to come onto Darkspin and play using your account. Instant demotion will follow.
Failing to uphold any of these terms will result in a demotion/probation, dependent on the situation.[/color]

