New Server!
Post: #1
We now have another TF2 server up at 68.232.164.14:27015!
It runs custom maps, and supports RTV and Nominate so players can choose which ones to play. I'm also willing to add most maps to it, aside from Deathmatch/Objectiveless maps, to avoid overlapping with the Mario_Kart server. I may even consider certain Deathmatch maps, if there are enough people that want it. Right now, we have all of our other TF2 admins also added here as admin, in addition to Geek/Uberchain. There will also be modifications applied to weapon reskins in the near future, to increase weapon variety.
Feel free to post any map/plugin recommendations, as well as issues you may be having. Enjoy!

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #2
Also; Any modified weapons that are on the mario_kart server won't be carried over, simply for fear of unbalancing things too much, but if you are considered a veteran and have one, I will gladly add any unusual effect to any of your hats/weapons
  Reply
Post: #3
Just set up some custom weapons! This round replaces Rust Botkillers for everyone, and the changes are listed here: http://forums.darkspin.com/announcements.php?aid=3
  Reply
Post: #4
Since DS TF2 is currently down, I was wondering the status of this server. No bully plz.

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
  Reply
Post: #5

Oh, forgot this post still existed. I had closed it down after it was up for a couple months, it was constantly empty

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #6
wow.. right when i decided to try it out lol[hr]
but still, tell me why is mc down also

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #7
Mike. y u no read shout box?

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: