#constructor Mikeluigi64
Post: #1
http://imgur.com/l4hwjOc,fhL9PgI,GzQNS54,ymhACzv#0
My home :)

http://imgur.com/LEoBVDq,REL8yep,66WqfHi,fW6fwWY,YZEfyqK,EgfthyH,dm2WjV7,UOSfNs9,uhuVdVA,Zqi0ocr
some nice home thats down my block

http://imgur.com/rXTsbjx,jmcJbv2,wUeQMzm
The Mediterranean home

http://imgur.com/YLRujNC,E0sgkpm,b0ZMiQg,KHhUrx2,0oeHeql
Your favorite minecraft all use home :)

How long have you been playing Minecraft?
I have distant memories from 1.4.5(not beta :(. and before i raged quit) but I came back on 1.7.2 to join the fun :)

How much time do you dedicate to Minecraft?
About half of my day lol(exept when my fahter disconects the internet don't ask me how he does that).

Do you meet the playtime requirement of 20 hours?
I have 300 hours. XD

How much of that time is for building rather than survival?
75%building, 25% helping others in survival.

Do you like potatoes
Yes. Who doesn't.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #2
I noticed that you only have made houses, i've heard your good with redstone. maybe you should post a redstone contraption too. other than that i say Yes.

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #3
I'm good with 1.8 redstone with slimeblocks. I not as good with the others.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #4
Mike why you copy that one house aka "Your favorite minecraft all use home"
Away
  Reply
Post: #5
dawhat
[hr]
R u doing this cause you want constructor also -.-

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #6
I found it this is it www.youtube.com/watch?v=E76fTN3RFGc
Away
  Reply
Post: #7
-.- R u that persistant to destroy me?

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #8
No, I just don't like it when people lie.
[hr]
So I say No. Sorry bub.
Away
  Reply
Post: #9
Well now im not sure where i stand, i mean the house looks alot like the one you built, like way to much alike, i mean the only real differences are that you dont have the outside balcony and you used a glowstone roof with less on it, also the pool isnt higher up like it is in the video, sorry, but you might want to make a new house or something for your 4th build. something original.

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #10
Lol now I remeber now It was pretty late for me(Which spells disaster for me) And I decided to copy a pic(remeber, i had no youtube) and i chose that pic not knowing IT WAS ON YOUTUBE!
I'll make a alternitive in single player(cause i'm now have no internet and I'm usinhg the schools now) And I'm not going to do it late. Will post when its done.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: