squishygamer #Constructor
Post: #1
[b]How long have you been playing Minecraft?[/b]
Lets just say a very long time.

[b]How much time do you dedicate to Minecraft?[/b]
As much as I can (3-4 hours every weekend)

[b]How much of that time is for building rather than survival?[/b]
Nowadays it takes up almost all of my time. Mostly because we are losing a lot of players and not many come on. So all I get to do is build. But that is fine because building is like… my passion. So I use up a lot of time building. I also build in creative and survival.

[b]This application requires at least two examples of your work.[/b]
My builds are below.
http://imgur.com/tIHPMKr,I3WJWjK#0
http://imgur.com/5bwIQAE,FV4KiUO#1
http://imgur.com/bHZepfR,ngVXMfd,YXI8Rh9,cq15aEH,PJ0vHvf#4

[b]Do you like potatoes?[/b]
[Image: ]

[color=#C71585]Hope you like the app.[/color]
,[color=#C71585]Squishy[/color][color=#FF1493]gamer[/color][hr]
Forgot to add this :/ Gremlin and I made the big modern house aka the last link. But blue helped a little with the stairs so my credits go to gremlin and blue.
Away
  Reply
Post: #2
Btw I can make redstone creations.
Away
  Reply
Post: #3
kek no

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #4
wtf is a "kek" :p
Away
  Reply
Post: #5

top kek newfag doesnt know what kek means underage b&

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #6
Wow, such edgy
Much imageboard humor
Very fuck off

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7

thanks sephie i miss you too <4

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #8

thanks sephie i miss you too <4
[/quote]
You, sir need a doctor

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #9
Lets get back on track now.
Away
  Reply
Post: #10
Ninny com bak i miss u <∞

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: