Constructor Applications
Post: #1
There have been 6 or so constructor applications in the past month but nothing really said on them, only one of them was kinda a yes but no approved. i think its about time they where approved or denied.

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #2
Ye what blue said (gud colur)
Away
  Reply
Post: #3
Pft. Not my job.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
I think absolutely everyone forgot about my app

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #5
just came up with an idea, All apps Closed after a month, unless decided otherwise.

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #6
Ok.... But mine isn't noticed and Its still will be up for 2 more weeks if the admins argee with you.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)