#Constructor rossyjay
Post: #1
How long have you been playing Minecraft?

I've been playing mine craft for just over a year now.

How much time do you dedicate to Minecraft?

Quite a bit, my free time is spent on this server.

Do you meet the playtime requirement of 20 hours?

I have over 20 hours played on the server.

How much of that time is for building rather than survival?

some of my builds are done in survival, makes me feel better when i do them but if i start something i finish it.

Some of my builds

[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ][hr]
[quote='rossyjay' pid='7257' dateline='1409111200']
How long have you been playing Minecraft?

I've been playing mine craft for just over a year now.

How much time do you dedicate to Minecraft?

Quite a bit, my free time is spent on this server.

Do you meet the playtime requirement of 20 hours?

I have over 20 hours played on the server.

How much of that time is for building rather than survival?

some of my builds are done in survival, makes me feel better when i do them but if i start something i finish it.

Some of my builds

http://prntscr.com/4gvb2n
http://prntscr.com/4gvbaz
http://prntscr.com/4gvbrn
http://prntscr.com/4gvbi4
http://prntscr.com/4gvc0f

pictures didnt work :P
  Reply
Post: #2
I love it all, you're an awesome builder, and not that bad of a guy, lol

Yes please.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #3
10/10, would look at pictures again. although you only put two pictures up they are impressive. do want. on a side note could you link me a download for sphax? i cant find one anywhere XD

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #4
Whaaat


So those builds are good (what's the texture pack lol) And they look awesome with the texture pack.
Time wise, SOMEONE FIX IT
Time on mc: over a year. Not bad.
Rossy, you might make it.(but wasn't the reason was cause you can have creative? I heard you talking about it.)

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #5
Yes from me. I'd like to hear from geek seeing as she's in charge at the moment while I'm ded.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #6

this is the link to the downloads for sphax
http://bdcraft.net/downloads[hr]

i didnt have creative, two of the build were survival but pwns let me fly for a small part of one of them, the wall was in creative though.
  Reply
Post: #7
I'll bug Geek to look at this, don't worry ;3


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #8
Very pls. YASSS m8

Mondays are long
Mondays suck
Mondays should [color=#FF4500]die[/color]
- Beytu
  Reply
Post: #9
Ye, seems like a pretty good idea
  Reply
Post: #10
ye sure
Away
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)