#Trailmod Mikeluigi64
Post: #1
This is my App for trailmod. Hope you like it.

Why do you want to be a Moderator on Darkspin?

Just to keep track of the people and make sure no problems arise.

What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?

A mod should be able to keep his cool when two sides are fighting, also learn whats going on and make a reasonable punishment if it has to be used.

Have you played at least 80 hours on the Darkspin Minecraft server?
I had twice the time squishy had when he applied, so i'm sure i'll make it with the time.

Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.
I'm a boy in bellevue, wa who has some of the worlds worst computers, and I go all over the place when I play. I just follow one though after the other. I think Darkspin is a great sever and the people in it make this the most welcoming place when i joined this server the first time(other then nin he hates me for some reason -.-)

Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack thereof?

I might go a few days offline because of summer, my parents have me to do a ton of things. But i can be on about 8 hours a day when i'm allowed too. And thats often.

To qualify, you must understand and agree to the following terms:

To use your abilities only for Moderation, personal reasons aren't acceptable.
I will use it only for moderation, and i won't do stuff like 'I'm mad bro i'm going to temp ban you for a mounth hahhhaah'. I'm more of the type that doesn't want the worst punishment given to anyone.

That if you are inactive for 2 weeks, without explanation, you will be demoted to the rank prior to you getting promoted to Moderator.

Yes I understand.

You are not permitted to give anyone else access to your Minecraft account. They aren't permitted to come onto Darkspin and play using your account. Instant demotion will follow.

My sister won't be going on any time thanks to the recent hijack, with my parents now got me a program that lets me what’s going on in my computers and i can catch her anywhere with my phone now.

Failing to uphold any of these terms will result in a demotion/probation, dependent on the situation.

Yes I accept that.



This is your mayor(and soon to be trailmod)
Mikeluigi64.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #2
[size=large][align=center]ITS TIME FOR THE FUTURE SENIOR MOD's OPANYON[/align]


Still tho Trailmod isnt a rank M8

6/10
Not good enough for me m8
Sorry but I'm saying Nup

[/size][/color]

Mondays are long
Mondays suck
Mondays should [color=#FF4500]die[/color]
- Beytu
  Reply
Post: #3
meh….
Away
  Reply
Post: #4
I'm disappointed in you mike, if a Simple Spell check isn't worth being put into your app then how do we know if you will try to be a good trial mod?

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #5
My answer is going to be extremely biased so I don't think I can vote on dis.
Away
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: