this is me applying for #TrialMod, I guess
Post: #1
[b]Why do you want to be a Moderator on Darkspin?[/b]
So that I may solve issues when they arise so that people don't get banned over senseless arguments and scheming. It's great to be a high-population server again - we don't need to lose that. This authority will allow me to handle any drama that arises.
[b]What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?[/b]
A decent sense of responsibility, good conversational skills, and the ability to sense when they need to fuck off. I lacked the latter for quite a while. Of course, maturity is always great, but there's no real way to define that in just a few words.
[b]Have you played at least 80 hours on the Darkspin Minecraft server?[/b]
Sweet Mary, yes.
[b]Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.[/b]
Shit happened. I was an immature, egotistical, pseudo-intellectual prick that I feel should've been muted. If I agree with any of the decisions VlperX made, it's the 6-month-ban he dished out to me.
[b]Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack thereof?[/b]
Uh, yeah, I don't always play Minecraft, but when I do, it's for an hour or so at a time. Sometimes even half an hour. I try to check in on Dynmap.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #2
saint you just joined
  Reply
Post: #3

I guess, yeah. I still attempted to keep up with server updates in the time my laptop wasn't working. I'd say I'm fairly familiar with the new staff and whatnot. Pwnzr and I have already started a hotel chain. I'm back to playing Minecraft full-time, Zahn.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #4
yes pls

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #5
Everyone knows what my opinion is on this. A 100% completely biased yes.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #6
^^^ What own said ^-^[hr]
What pwn said ^-^
Away
  Reply
Post: #7
Lol text fail. I don't know enough about you, so I have won't say anything.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #8
[Image: ]

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)