Zahn97 #Mayor
Post: #1
Why do you want to become a Mayor, and what do you think it takes to be a good one?

>I'd like to become Mayor to protect my citizen's creations from being destroyed by others, gain new options for travel to my town, and gain new citizens. Being a good mayor means being able to deal with the domestic problems that arise within your town, whether it be a griefer, land dispute, etc. A good mayor also improves on his city as needed.

Do you agree to continually improve/expand your town if you get this rank?

>Yes.

How would you deal with a situation involving a conflict between two or more players?

>By listening to both sides and passing judgement based on the information collected from talking to them.

Will you always treat your citizens with respect? i.e Not suddenly remove them from the region for no reason.

>All of my citizens have my respect. I wouldn't treat them otherwise.

Do you agree that if you're inactive for a substantial period of time or make no contribution to your town we have your cooperation allowing us to revoke your rank of Mayor until further notice?

>Yes.
  Reply
Post: #2
ye ok

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #3
Do you actually have a town on the server? I haven't been on recently, but I didn't think you'd been on in a while anyway

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4

Yeah, it's called Cielle. I've had it built for like the past month but I didn't have it ready for Citizens until recently. With this influx of players, I want to protect the city as more players have began to move in.

http://gyazo.com/127cb2527b634a56d65a70cae6e2a097

Here is an image of the city and Fort Colline
  Reply
Post: #5
Lolk this seems fine, when you're on I'll check it out and collect the fee (if there is one any more)


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #6
Yes from me Zahn. I like your town

Mondays are long
Mondays suck
Mondays should [color=#FF4500]die[/color]
- Beytu
  Reply
Post: #7
[align=center][color=#32CD32][size=large]SQUISHY'S OPINION[/size][/color][/align][align=center][color=#FF0000][size=x-small]just read dis[/align][/size][/color]


[color=#32CD32][size=large]I don't know how to reply so I will say this![/size][/color][Image: ]
Away
  Reply
Post: #8
I suppose I'll promote you.

[color=#32CD32][b][size=x-large]Approved[/size][/b][/color]

[Image: ]

  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: