Post: #1
08-07-201409:23 AM
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing Minecraft since 1.2.
How much time do you dedicate to Minecraft? I play Minecraft 2 to 6 hours a day.
How much of that time is for building rather than survival? To me survival is ok but im on creative two times longer than im on survival.
Here are some of my works
Suburban house- http://imgur.com/a/CLja8#0
Medieval tower - http://imgur.com/a/xf3EJ#0
Small Modern house - http://imgur.com/a/YIEXA#0
Do you like potatoes? Yes i do! from sweet to mashed!
How much time do you dedicate to Minecraft? I play Minecraft 2 to 6 hours a day.
How much of that time is for building rather than survival? To me survival is ok but im on creative two times longer than im on survival.
Here are some of my works
Suburban house- http://imgur.com/a/CLja8#0
Medieval tower - http://imgur.com/a/xf3EJ#0
Small Modern house - http://imgur.com/a/YIEXA#0
Do you like potatoes? Yes i do! from sweet to mashed!
