Post: #1
08-07-201403:40 AM
Let me preface this by saying, this does announce my return, assuming I get mod. Not that I'm shallow, or anything, but I dislike vanilla minecraft, I'm only in it for the moderation.
Why do you want to be a Moderator on Darkspin?
Well, back in the olden days (about 9 months ago) I was an admin, but I had some problems with a certain staff member. Anyways, I really was demoted down to mod, then left. Even though I left, I still had fond memories. And I want to come back now, but I dislike minecraft. My only motivation is to moderate, one of the things I love doing the most. Also, tons of new people are joining, and I figured wainaught.
What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
I think I good moderator needs to be mature, and he needs to have a good understanding of what is going on around him, and needs to be aware of how to fix it. He/she also needs to have some people skills and be able to defuse a situation just like the bomb in CS:GO.
*bad luck in CS:GO* [Image: ]
Have you played at least 80 hours on the Darkspin Minecraft server?
Recently, no. Previously? PFFSH. Try 1200.
Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.
About me: I am currently going to be a freshman in high school, I enjoy doing random stuff on my computer such as video games, and other stuff that I don't want to post here because the internet doesn't forget. In terms of gameplay, I build a lot, and I do work. I recently went into an endevoiur and make a DarkRP server with a friend, but he took the one donation, pocketed it, and closed it. gg morals. And in terms of the server, I have mixed emotions. It's sometimes great when everyone is getting along, and are not being immature assholes. But when the immaturity sprouts... OH LAWDY LAWD. IT'S EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF. But, all-in-all I love DS. I wouldn't have donated 1200 hours of my time to it :P.
Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack thereof?
I spend too much time online. Is that something you need to know about?
To qualify, you must understand and agree to the following terms:
To use your abilities only for Moderation, personal reasons aren't acceptable.
k
That if you are inactive for 2 weeks, without explanation, you will be demoted to the rank prior to you getting promoted to Moderator.
k
You are not permitted to give anyone else access to your Minecraft account. They aren't permitted to come onto Darkspin and play using your account. Instant demotion will follow.
ezpz
Failing to uphold any of these terms will result in a demotion/probation, dependent on the situation.
k
These 5 words make 500.
Why do you want to be a Moderator on Darkspin?
Well, back in the olden days (about 9 months ago) I was an admin, but I had some problems with a certain staff member. Anyways, I really was demoted down to mod, then left. Even though I left, I still had fond memories. And I want to come back now, but I dislike minecraft. My only motivation is to moderate, one of the things I love doing the most. Also, tons of new people are joining, and I figured wainaught.
What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
I think I good moderator needs to be mature, and he needs to have a good understanding of what is going on around him, and needs to be aware of how to fix it. He/she also needs to have some people skills and be able to defuse a situation just like the bomb in CS:GO.
*bad luck in CS:GO* [Image: ]
Have you played at least 80 hours on the Darkspin Minecraft server?
Recently, no. Previously? PFFSH. Try 1200.
Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.
About me: I am currently going to be a freshman in high school, I enjoy doing random stuff on my computer such as video games, and other stuff that I don't want to post here because the internet doesn't forget. In terms of gameplay, I build a lot, and I do work. I recently went into an endevoiur and make a DarkRP server with a friend, but he took the one donation, pocketed it, and closed it. gg morals. And in terms of the server, I have mixed emotions. It's sometimes great when everyone is getting along, and are not being immature assholes. But when the immaturity sprouts... OH LAWDY LAWD. IT'S EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF. But, all-in-all I love DS. I wouldn't have donated 1200 hours of my time to it :P.
Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack thereof?
I spend too much time online. Is that something you need to know about?
To qualify, you must understand and agree to the following terms:
To use your abilities only for Moderation, personal reasons aren't acceptable.
k
That if you are inactive for 2 weeks, without explanation, you will be demoted to the rank prior to you getting promoted to Moderator.
k
You are not permitted to give anyone else access to your Minecraft account. They aren't permitted to come onto Darkspin and play using your account. Instant demotion will follow.
ezpz
Failing to uphold any of these terms will result in a demotion/probation, dependent on the situation.
k
These 5 words make 500.
[Image: ]




