#Constructor - piplupdude
Post: #1
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
Since somewhere around 1.4, I don't remember exactly.

How much time do you dedicate to Minecraft?
Quite a bit, 2-5 hours a day, sometimes more.

How much of that time is for building rather than survival?
I say 6/10, with 3/10 of that being building in survival.

This application requires at least four examples of your work.
Build 1: Abandoned Cottage
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
Build 2: Farm
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
Build 3: Modern Bridge
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
Build 4: Ice Spikes with snow forts
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
Do you like potatoes?
Yes, I do like potatoes. Even [b]better [/b]than carrots.
  Reply
Post: #2
yes. all of my yes

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #3
I actually really like the farm, it just looks so... Serene, and natural. I've never been able to pull off that sort of look.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
Has no one noticed my constructor app :\[hr]
Oh yea you got my yush :D
Away
  Reply
Post: #5
Bump.
  Reply
Post: #6
no plz no
Away
  Reply
Post: #7
I have to agree with Bino -- All your builds are cool but the one that sold it for me is the farm.
Approved.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #8
Congrats you got constructor faster then me :D
Away
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: