Cheezeandsprinlz - Constructor Application
Post: #1
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.2.5

How much time do you dedicate to Minecraft? Eh atleast 4-5 hrs a day, school time is only on the weekends depending on Homework

How much of that time is for building rather than survival? Gawd I hate survival

This application requires at least four examples of your work.
2 builds in album (Ignore some of the pics): https://imgur.com/a/qrKzh#0'
A build i'm currently working on, hoping for it to turn out awesome: https://i.imgur.com/gfdTg2s.png

Do you like potatoes?: Mashed potatoes are good so yes


  Reply
Post: #2
Re take the pics for the bio garden. although everything else is good so i say yes.[hr]
I did it for you so that it wouldnt be such an hassle. first 3 picks are for his cool quarts netherbrick house/decorative building the rest are for the bio castle, i shortened the link because it was so long. http://goo.gl/fXNW3D

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #3
I agree with Blue so "Yush"
Away
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)