I'm back.
Post: #1
I back. wat happen. post shit below xoxo

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #2
I applied for Constructor and other stuph happened.
Away
  Reply
Post: #3
We banned half of the old staff and players, for being jerks to new players.
  Reply
Post: #4
I became mod pwnzr became a temp admin

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #5
Henry is fine with me being Admin, so I'm pretty sure it's permanent[hr]
LOL WRONG ACCOUNT

The Muffin Man will always live on...in our hearts...and in our bellys
  Reply
Post: #6
Ha, wrong account.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #7
darkspin mc is dying, the tf2 server is cool

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #8

so getting more players= Dying?

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #9

so getting more players= Dying?
[/quote]

dying as in a bunch of 12 yr olds are there

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #10

so getting more players= Dying?
[/quote]

dying as in a bunch of 12 yr olds are there
[/quote]
Your 12.

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)