Thread Closed 
IRZPWNZRFUCKBLOX NEEDS TO BE DEMOTED TO PEON
Post: #1
IRPWNZR MUTED US AND WAS BEING REALLY STUPID. HE MUTED ME, IBANEZBOY, AND MEATBOY5. THEN HE BANNED US FOR 10 MONTHS FOR INSULTING HIM, TALK ABOUT CORRUPT POWER
Post: #2
by the way were banned for talking in chat, thats it, we did nothing else. Therefor we should be muted not banned. Also if you ask everyone on at the time pwn is a super bad mod and should be demoted.

[Image: ]
Post: #3
pls unban my best frands

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
Post: #4
http://mc.darkspin.com/bans/

wat

[Image: ]
Post: #5
Not true they were all being dicks and trolling the new players sure he has alot to learn but they kept pushing him
Post: #6
Also when did meatboy get unbanned? I thought that was a perm, lel

[Image: ]
Post: #7
pwny is being cunt pls demote i am triggered

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
Post: #8
I'm sorry but "IRZPWNZRFUCKBLOX" isnt staff.

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)