Should pwnzr be SeniorMod
Yush he should!!!
55.56%
5
Oh hell no!!!
44.44%
4
9 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should pwnzr get senior mod?
Post: #1
I think pwnzr should get senior mod. He's not just a good friend but also.. a good person. He deserves this rank for helping others out and from helping calm down situations. If you think pwnzr should get SeniorMod then post below!
Away
  Reply
Post: #2
I agree that pwnzr should get senior mod, he's trustworthy and does his job well, hes been a mod the longest out of all of our mods. I believe pwnzr would make a good senior mod.

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #3
[Video: ]

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
and suddenly, JoJo!

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #5

I'm still here... Kinda
  Reply
Post: #6

I do not leave. I just wait until my chance to pounce, and wait a bit more, then make a random comment with absolutely 0 merit or meaning.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
This thread is pointless. I have achieved the rank of Admin. (Give me closing powers, pl0x)


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #8
I'm on board with this.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: