Cokuj is a very annoying player on darkspin, i met him yesterday. he asked if i wanted to see his house in creative, i said sure, after i saw his house he asked if i wanted to build a head of myself, i said sure. i came on today to find my head turned into a weird ant thing with semen on the statue of my heads mouth area with a sign that said: Insert dick with an arrow pointing towards my mouth that use to be 4 black wool blocks but they are now gone. also my redstone clock has been broken and Cokuj made his own in his head statue thing after complementing mine, none of this would be a problem if he hadn't removed me from the region.
Pictures:
http://i.imgur.com/PepKHn4.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/sZ1WH3I.png
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
I think that he was just playing around but I will talk with him. But I don't think he should get b& for it, its his plot anyways so you shouldn't have trusted him with it. And he removed you from plot *oh mah gawhd he removed meh from his plot I'm gonna have u b& m9*. I just think you are overreacting a little bit.
07-23-201401:06 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-23-201401:07 AM by iRzPWNzrRBLX.)
Squishy, this is pretty serious, he's not over reacting.
Think about it:
If Cokuj did that to [u]YOU[/u], how would [u]YOU[/u] react?
What if he stole [u]YOUR[/u] new Redstone[size=x-small](In your case, T-Flip Flop)[/size] design?
What if he did that to [u]YOUR[/u] player head?
My bet is the [u][i]exact same way[/i][/u], mate.
Anyways, I support this. We can't have people like this on our server.
[size=xx-large][color=#32CD32]Support from PwnPwn[/color][/size]
[size=xx-small]also squishy get more serious, will ya[/size][hr]
Also Blue dat desktop background, doe
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
He can be annoying to people he doesn't really know well(First few days I saw him I hardly can't stand him) But after a while, he won't be annoying. But I do know one thing about him, and it is that HE LOVES to change stuff(many of you call that grief). In this case, someone talk to him about it. Don't let him get to the nerve.
[color=#1E90FF][size=xx-large]I'll say that he might be acting up a little, but not ban worthy.[/size][/color]
[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]
The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
07-23-201405:08 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-23-201405:08 AM by squishygamer.)
Well he did mess up my head but I gusted laughed and you support him bc you and blue are like⦠BFF'S (blu is gud colur)[hr]
just* (lel fail :P)
Yes, I have been playing with Blue since something like Beta 1.8.1, but he makes some rather good points regardless. [size=xx-small]also I'm surprised he hasn't applied for mod yet, lol[/size]
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
actually I've applied 3 times. also it could be a probation instead.
it really is just minor grief.
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
>requests for ban
>fine with probation
wat
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
I will forever confuse everyone!
[Image: ]
[Image: ]