Post: #1
06-20-201401:27 PM
Hi,
I created this account sometime last year because a friend of mine said this was a great community, but I was also unfortunately getting out of Team Fortress 2 at the time, and I never payed much attention to Darkspin.
However, I've recently got back into Hat Simulator and I remembered about Darkspin and it's servers. I've decided to give this place a try, and I should start by at least introducing myself a bit.
My interests include video games (perhaps obviously) and fiddling around with Source Filmmaker even though I'm horrible at it. I'm a male living in the "glorious" US of A. I own every game that Darkspin has servers on, so I'm excited to get to know everyone and get involved in the community.
My Steam name and Minecraft name (I think) are similar to my forum name, and I think you'll know me when you see me on. Speaking of which, it's summer and I have no life, so I'll be on the servers a lot and I think it'll be fun to get to know everyone.
See you around.
I created this account sometime last year because a friend of mine said this was a great community, but I was also unfortunately getting out of Team Fortress 2 at the time, and I never payed much attention to Darkspin.
However, I've recently got back into Hat Simulator and I remembered about Darkspin and it's servers. I've decided to give this place a try, and I should start by at least introducing myself a bit.
My interests include video games (perhaps obviously) and fiddling around with Source Filmmaker even though I'm horrible at it. I'm a male living in the "glorious" US of A. I own every game that Darkspin has servers on, so I'm excited to get to know everyone and get involved in the community.
My Steam name and Minecraft name (I think) are similar to my forum name, and I think you'll know me when you see me on. Speaking of which, it's summer and I have no life, so I'll be on the servers a lot and I think it'll be fun to get to know everyone.
See you around.
[Image: ]

