Do you like me?
Nope be gone.
99.96%
9005
for sure.
0.02%
2
UUUUH, who are you?
0.02%
2
9009 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Heeeeeelllo
Post: #1
Decided to do this out of boredom.

My in-game name is mikeluigi64, but most of you know me as Mike. I live somewhere in the east coast and with a funny younger brother and the you-know-about sister. I usually get about 9-10 on darkspin(when its up) and I'm a common sight on the server.
I would be surprised if someone never saw me on the server. Because I spend just as much time watching maps usually around m-f 3:00-7:00 PDT(the pacific time zone for you time zone forgeters).sooooooooooooo





[size=xx-large][color=#006400]I LIKE [/color][color=#000080] DARKSPIN![/color][/size]

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #2
Don't worry, I'm joking on the poll. :P


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #3
...........................................[hr]
Nin=[Image: ][hr]
photo fail XD

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #4
Dem results doe

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: ]
Away
  Reply
Post: #6
XD well, this is funny.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #7
this is for the people who are really b*tchy


[Image: ]

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #8
I am the .01%
  Reply
Post: #9
LOL, Clarkee... -3-


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #10
[undefined=undefined]



WELLLLLL


[Image: ]
[hr]
O.O WOW THAT WAS TOO BIG OMG

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: