I donated :)
Post: #1
HIP HIP HOOORA


I donated 10 dollers to this amazing server :). But I only want the donor plugins(here: http://forums.darkspin.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=36) Because of the recent ban and my sister problemo. Thx and this donation will most likely put the lowest amount anyone can donate here.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #2
Thanks mike! We greatly appreciate it. I can also give you a coloured name in the players list in game. Just tell me what colour you want and I'll do it for you. That list is slightly outdated but you will still receive hat, coloured name and DisguiseCraft (Disguise is a bit broken, will have to look into it.)

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #3
Thanks And i would love green like always :)

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #4
I might donate $20 or $40.. I'm gonna make it rain MONEY!!!! [Video: ]
Away
  Reply
Post: #5
Hey if you read the shout box my parents wouldn't let me donate more then 10 without a argument. But I would have donated 20.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: